The Surry County Beekeepers Association is a charter chapter of the North Carolina State Beekeepers Association and was chartered in March 1981. The objectives of our non-profit organization is:
- to encourage better methods among the beekeepers of the county, state and nation;
- to promote co-operation;
- to reach a common understanding regarding our problems and their solution;
- to maintain friendly and helpful relations with those forces which are working to better the beekeeping industry;
- to develop markets for beekeeping products;
- to foster closer co-operation among members of the association;
- and to do such things as will tend to improve purposes exclusively for it’s members and the general public relating to honey bees and the beekeeping industry.
Anyone interested in beekeeping and the beekeeping industry may join the association. Annual dues are $20 and includes membership in both the Surry County Beekeepers Association and the North Carolina State Beekeepers Association.
|President||Albert Cockerham||(336) 786-4085|
|Vice President||Bob King||(336) 719-2250||[ email Bob ]|
|Treasurer||Lisa Royal||(336) 468-7988||[ email Lisa ]|
|Secretary/Website||Amy Moyle||(512) 296-8298||[ email Amy ]|
|Program Director||Eugene Brown||(276) 251-1402||[ email Eugene ]|
|Director/Advisor||Paul Madren||(336) 648-2828||[ email Paul ]|
|Surry County Extension Agent||Joanna Radford||(336) 401-8025||[ email Joanna ]|